Nov 23, 2013
London , 23 November :
Baylis Old School is a new quarter for London. 149 apartments and houses, located within Zone 1, easy access to all central transport hubs and business districts, as well as the world-class entertainment offered by the South Bank and West End.
• Highly walkable to nearby and surrounding amenities, universities, open space and shopping retails.
• Cycle hire service right at doorstep.
• Strong tenant catchment with walking distance to corporate offices, hospitals and media companies in Waterloo and Westminster, including St Thomas Hospital, Al-Jazeera, Ernst & Young.
• Quiet residential area with beautiful-designed landscape garden and a series of interlinked courtyards.
• Walking distance to 2 tube station with 3 tube lines and rail
To Lambeth North only 11 mins walk
To Waterloo Station only 15 mins walk
Baylis Old School, Lambeth, London SE14 private exhibition at Level 2, Park View 3, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
More details, visit http://www.henrybutcher.com.my/content/baylis-old-school
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Jazmine, 017-877 7489, firstname.lastname@example.org